Our lives do matter.
We can make a difference and leave a legacy.
It’s within our grasp to feel joyful, inspired, to be of service to others …
and to run a successful business as a result.
Intent is not enough though.
We need to take inspired action. And that’s where we can run into limitations.
Our critical inner voice can separate us from the path, causing us doubt ourselves and our capabilities.
I’m Suzanne Mercier. I’ve been fortunate to know my Purpose for around 20 years now. It hasn’t always been easy to stay connected to it though, or to find a way to bring it to life.
Around 13 years ago now, I discovered something called the Imposter Syndrome. It made sense of so much for me. My inability to recognise my own talents and successes meant I couldn’t see my own value. That was why I lost connection with my Purpose.
I know working for ourselves is highly uncertain, particularly if we’re working at the bleeding edge of creativity in our chosen area. Uncertainty can increase the probability of experiencing the Imposter Syndrome, tripping you up in the process.
If you have a song to sing and feeling not good enough is getting in your way, you’re in the right place.
This MASTERCLASS will help you understand where you are now, what you need in order to make the impact you can almost taste, and how you can make it happen!
- Imagine the difference you can make when you truly embrace your own value.
- Recognise the power of Purpose as an organising principle for your work, providing alignment, inspiration and energy.
- Find or enhance your ‘Why’ using my unique processes.
- Emotionally connect to your Purpose to be inspired. It provides your certainty in uncertain times.
- Explore the power of mindset to create your perceptions and experience.
- Understand the why, what, how, when and where of the Imposter Syndrome.
- Recognise that the Imposter Syndrome is simply a well-embedded habit that needs to change for you to make your unique difference.
- Learn why it can cause you to disconnect from your Purpose.
- While Purpose can co-exist with the Imposter Syndrome, it’s an unhappy partnership.
- A bandaid won’t do it. Learn why that’s actually embedding the Syndrome further.
- Roll your sleeves up and we’ll work through 3 of the steps (at least) to move beyond the Imposter Syndrome.
- Walk away with clear actions that will make it easier for you to make your difference.
Details: 2 hours Online MasterClass, workbook PLUS 1/2 hour individual coaching post-MasterClass.
Date: Thursday 9th January, 2020
Time: 8 am. AEDT . Check time in your location.
Cost: US $97 (PayPal) Click the button to your right.